2009年7月27日星期一

First Day of Second Semester

发帖者 水果✘糖 时间: 22:36
Automatically woke up without alarm clock on this morning because today is the first day of my new semester, I'm so excited with it. ^^ I wore Tomato's dress to class in this morning, it's pink, like it so much!! >.< We exchanged our dress with each other yesterday, because of "first day new look".

9.25am I'm going to my first class today. I had shock when I am looking into my classroom while standing outside. It's so many person inside. It's never occur on my last semester. Sweated... After went in to my classroom I sit with Leong at first row as usual. Felt disappointed that there is no handsome new classmate in my class. Sigh.. It's a boring life again...

Unluckily, there is a new lecturer that teaching as reading. His robot voice made me sleepy. I think I should better study independently. Useless lecturer!!! Damn him!!

Writing with English to improve it. It's worsen because I didn't used it after I am studying in New Era.... I don't want my English become worse and worse again...

PS:Got attract this afternoon, my soul had striped... heart-throb~ Xd haha!!!

0 粒鸟蛋 on "First Day of Second Semester"

发表评论

 

Copyright 2009Niko (M) SDN. BHD.Designed by Niko